Question for Home Groups or private reflection
- Why is it significant that Jesus calls us by name? (John 10:1-6)
- What was Jesus' point when he described himself as the door? (John 10:9)
- When did we start to belong to Jesus? (It might be helpful to consider Ephesians 1:3-4 & John 10:16)
- How is Jesus different to the hired hand & those who came before him? (John 10:8-13)
- What is Jesus desire for your relationship with him (John 10:14-15)
- "I give them eternal life and they will never perish" (John 10:28). Do you have total assurance that you will be saved? If yes, what is your assurance based on? If no, what is it that you are concerned/worried about?
- Do you truly believe that you are precious in God's sight and his treasured possession? How does your belief express itself in your relationship with Jesus?
- What experiences have you had of the Lord's presence in your life refreshing you or assuring you of his love or strengthening you in times of trouble?
NEW: Hover over bible verses to preview the reference and click to view on Bible Gateway