Question for Home Groups or private reflection
- What was it that the Corinthian church was doing that left them open to the charge of worldliness?
- What do verses 5-9 teach us about the value we should place on preachers and leaders?
- Read verse 10. Why should we be careful about how we build and what does being careful look like?
- Who is the warning in verses 16-17 for and what were they doing to destroy the temple?
- Share one thing from the sermon that particularly caught your attention.
- In what ways are you tempted to over-value preachers, worship leaders or church leaders? How can we help one another not to do this?
- How can we ensure that our motives for service are good ones?
- Has the warning in verses 16-17 changed your view of what God is like? If so, in what way?
NEW: Hover over bible verses to preview the reference and click to view on Bible Gateway