Question for Home Groups or private reflection
1 Corinthians 1:9
- In the context of 1 Corinthians 1, why is the statement “God is faithful” so remarkable?
- According to Matthew 6:25 - 34 & 2 Cor 7:1, what are two of the responses God’s faithfulness should inspire in our lives? How evident are these things in your life?
- What assurances about God the Father’s love for us, can we take from 1 Cor 1:9, Eph 1:4 & 1 John 3:1?
- How has your relationship with your Father affected the way you view God? Do you think it has made it easier or harder to accept God’s unconditional love for you?
- Do you tend to think of Jesus as more approachable than God the Father? What is the reason for your answer?
- If worry is a symptom of a lack of faith, what can we do to increase our faith and live free from worry?
NEW: Hover over bible verses to preview the reference and click to view on Bible Gateway