Question for Home Groups or private reflection
- What kind of issues today could equate to the sacrificed meat in 1 Corinthians 8?
- What do you think Paul means when he says "But knowledge puffs up while love builds up"? How can we combat this in the church?
- Can you share an example of when people in the church have demonstrated love to you?
- What can make loving others a challenge?
- Who do we tend to find it easier to love?
- Read Phillippians 2: 1-15. How are we comparing to this modal as a church? What would help us improve?
NEW: Hover over bible verses to preview the reference and click to view on Bible Gateway