Exodus 5:1 - 6:13
Question for Home Groups or private reflection
- How would you define spiritual push back?
- What principle about spiritual push back is revealed in Exodus 5:9?
- How did the Israelites respond to Spiritual push back (Exodus 5:15-21) how was Moses response subtly different?
- What were the two parts of God’s response to Moses in Exodus 6 and what do they teach us about overcoming spiritual push back?
- What have been your experiences of spiritual push back?
What was the positive thing that led to the push back?
What form did the push back take?
How did you respond to the push back?
- In the future what things can you put in place to ensure you will overcome push back?
- Are there areas in church life where you feel frustrated or find it more difficult to show grace than in other areas? How can you guard your heart well to ensure Satan will not use you to sow division and disruption in the church?
NEW: Hover over bible verses to preview the reference and click to view on Bible Gateway